Love Doesn't ask why!

Like A haunted Woman left all by her self in a deserted  house surrounded by walls of neglected plants that are even more haunted than her soul.I started to imagine shapes and figures appearing in the darkness and loneliness.. They seemed to whisper closely to my ears . All had the same letters , same uttered words by same faces of  my old self. Whether or not my imaginations were false or true the fact that  I have been haunted probably, by my self or by my dreams or even by my future or my past,remains. I've completely lost the time and place except for my sweet and bitter loneliness in my lonely house.
Does any of these images make any sense?!
Or even does this story have a beginning or an end?
What seemed to be logic for my old self, probably had changed or deviated from what its used to be! I am in a shock ! or you may call it the first stage of trauma.. Denial!!
Have you ever been in love? then have you ever been dumped ?then have you ever felt that its too late to regret or even to re-start?
Things that you have lost down your journey in life might be so precious to let go through an open hand and distant fingers. A logic choice of a debut might be so non logic now, and all phrases that begins or middles with "if only " or "I wish" would only be your mean time vocabulary. My story is not of a lost love , or even a harsh time experience .. Its of concealing with one self , that is why I have been haunted by my own soul, my own words, my own face,and my own mind. It seemed like I never learned and I  also never forgot .A haunted soul in the frame of inter spacial space of sixth domain or my be eighth. I stopped counting long time ago when I decided to live what is granted for me and never ask for what I really hoped for. A watch woman , where I see every one naked; " not physically, but psychologically"; All lies , all laughs from behind seemed to be always reflected back to my own mirror. I tried to close my eyes a hundred thousands of times ,but I ended up opening them even wider. So there I walked into their lives , and so they walked into mine, Wearing masks of fools, smarts and clowns who ever find a joke to cry and not to laugh. My biggest joke was my past first love.. A hurdle I can't get over.The joke was my beliefs of true love existence and those hidden chemistry reactions among humans.. Oh, here is the mistake! It meant to be for humans..but who we are to be?
they say .. Love doesn't ask why?
but I dare to ask .. why? why ? why?
why do we have to hurt each other, if we are not meant to be ? and why did we meet if we are about to leave soon? why.. why? Why should we keep a distance if we still remember each other so freshly?

A whispers of agony and nostalgia keep on showing in a distance place inside my lonely haunted house of my self. A former living lady speaks to the present haunted one, with an ironic sound she says:Call the man !!
I laughed and laughed and laughed!! the words seemed to be all names of an album songs of old ages dreams..Who to call? and what to say?
I was the one who sent him far away ... to the places where parallel domains only exist. It was my wish to forget, and watch from a distance.. but I couldn't ask him to part with me .. I only played a trick.. gave him a bait that even after ages , he won't be able to figure about it.
A cunning me , played chess with conscious me , The innocent versus the devil. I played claiming that if he can't stay by my side , then he must leave to an exile. but I put my self instead in that exile. To live to remember or to forget, is something that could be decided by time .. and only time can heal things away.
But as I question why? I decided  not to  let the laws of probability play with my own decisions . So for you , whom I sent far far far away.. I wish you never come back again. Don't you dare knocking again on my door. Don't you dare to call my name, or think of me.. Don't you ever dare make me part of your soul or your thinking. If you ever dared , then you'll be doomed by my door, smashed by my love, and crushed by my inspiration.. Don't ever dare coming to my haunted soul , or try cutting my neglected plants. I put a curse of my love on every single cell of them.. They will all turn to haunt you back..they will promise you all the sweetness that you dreamed of concurring . Don't mistake their branches for my arms, don't taste their buds  wrongfully as my lips, don't fall for their warmth as if it were mine.. Because , it won't be me,not a bit of me , not a bit.. They are all illusions of the past, of a curse I put all around to keep you where you exactly are right now; A place where no forwards or backwards steps could be taken. I'll never ask you why, because, they ought to say: Love doesn't ask why!

المشاركات الشائعة