I am back

 Have I had enough ?!

 They say my Tarot card is the Hermit !

 Sometimes it appears in upright position, other times in reversed .. each has its own meaning.

UPRIGHT: Soul-searching, introspection, being alone, inner guidance

REVERSED: Isolation, loneliness, withdrawal

In both cases .. I'm still alone in my trip of soul- Searching hoping that the light at the end of my tunnel shows at a certain moment in time.

I came back walking my path .. Have I had enough sorrow and tears?

I will lead my way steadily back again as I used to do .. it's  just felt so lonely and cold after the passing of my loving hearts. Those who gave me unconditionally , accepted my differences, and nourished my dreams with their warmth. I bid them my last farewell. and kept praying for my heart not to wither so fast for those who still need me in their lives, to grow and become stout. Have I had enough?!

The Hermit walks his way holding the lantern. The symbol of wisdom and hope . not so much affected by weather nor afraid of height . The Hermit stands at the top of the mountain, and when he reaches the summit, all other figures appears too small to be noticed in front of the big picture of life and death.

Have I had enough?!

I hope so .. Let's continue playing life game .. my heart replies back to me. So I follow silently.

End.

 


تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة