the beautiful me!

It turns out that people see what you reflect about yourself. 

If you reflect the radiant aurora , you become one. As simple as that.

If you fail to explore your charm, you lose it all.

Thankfully, there is always time when you can take back a look to who you are and get to know better what you deserve in life.

The beautiful me is when I loved every detail of the years I lived up until now. I loved my mistakes as I loved my conformity. As for I learned from them how to correct my self and grow up into an adult.

I loved those tiny sorrow moments I lived all by my self, as they pass by my minutes of joys, opening the doors to hours of wisdom and of happiness.

along my journey, I grew little by little, and every turn in my life was a blessing for me. of who I am and who I will be in the future. 

It turns out that I have lived to the fullness of life, the way I decided it should be. No regrets, and no dissatisfaction. even the hurts I passed by and the sadness time. 

In silence, I watched those who entered my path and left. Those who thought they would be smarter and mean, wiser and successful, better and arrogant, all types of persona who thought they were far more successful than me. I have watched them all with pity. I wish to tell them by now, that emptiness comes from inside not from others. I had never once compared my self to another, never wished what didn't belong to me, never harbored hatred nor evilness, never schemed nor competed. I had this self stabilizing feeling of completeness I was in my own self wholesome and ready to give.

Upon me giving, you may be able to take.. Otherwise, you won't be able to get any thing. 

All the time I had my own decision to give and give, because when I decide to stop no one is able to take anything. It is me who nourished the arrogance, the cleverness, the perfectness, the satisfaction. without me being understanding, caring and encouraging. you would have never felt this way. The beautiful me asks me to keep giving because this is how my heart has been created. I don't regret, but I don't give unless I permit. Those who lost my favor of permission, lost the chance to redeem it once again.

المشاركات الشائعة