Mohamed Yahia's rules of life.

Tributes to Mohamed Yahia 

For years I thought I needed no one, relied on no one, loved by no one, and that is how I would survive. But, later on, my thoughts changed into nostalgic memories when there were people around me, laughing, arguing, dancing, bringing out their craziness and wisdom, try making my life a sort of complete. So I selectively went back connecting some of those who left a remark somehow on my persona. The selection didn't forgive those who hurt me the most.. and I thought this was the ideal life.. Some were being restored into my friendship zone, others were kept out and lost forever.
  It is ok! I said to my self having the illusion of being the master of everything in life. 
Until 11th of August, when my mentor, friend passed away  while preparing for his new life in USA as the chief editor of the  American chemical society prestigious periodical. He taught us how life could or should be lived at most.
He was suffering from ultimate illness, for 8 years a rare cancer that ,by science, was only visiting elders in very rare percentage, decided to visit a young man's body at even traceable percentage of occurrence. He accepted the test and managed to keep the secret to himself,  until a brave moment came where everyone became enlightened by the shock!
Eight years may be less , may be more , could be all what he's got to make a living future for his family  and to understand life.
At the age of 41 he passed away leaving behind what I'd like to call Mohamed Yahia's rules for life. Without any delay here is what and how Mohamed lived his life for.
1- Smile at everyone, people are worth a smile so give them a sincere one. 
2- Be precise, focus on what you want and give yourself ways to achieve it.
3- In life have a child's heart with so much love of adventures and less hatred to retain.
4- It is ok to lend a hand, a shoulder, or even an ear.
5- Remember not everything is worthy nor worthy less.  You never know unless you  listen and see for yourself.
6- The only person you need to beat is yourself. Beat the fear, beat the anxiety, and beat the restrictions.
7- if you feel the fear, you're human. It's ok but don't let it prevail.
8- Keep telling your self you are improving, believe you do, until you master it.
9- Education is a non- stop bus once you hopp on to, you can never get off.
10- love your family, there is nothing better than a hot soup, warm blanket and sweet feet to embrace yours, with little eyes staring at your face with hope and peace.
11- let's not bother each other by judgment,  criticism, and sanctions. Let's  just be Frank when asked.
The 11 rules of life were exactly matching to the same date we lost this wonderful person, Human, mentor and a friend.
May your soul rest in peace Mentor.

المشاركات الشائعة