simply mine

 my fingers are shaking as I pull off the heavy curtains of his room. he is still asleep. a glance on his face reminded me of the hard times he'd faced. That very special guest of the ancient mansion was rich but unhappy, He is the heir of the land owner and my preliminary school mate. our families used to spend the weekend on safari where we shared lots of memories and fun, but the years took my parents away and replaced them with memories of a great family and caring hearts . The only hand that grabbed mine was this young fellow hands .. such a poor young man with no meanings of a smile, who owns deep brown eyes rectangle like face with rounded cheeks and thick lips.. my heart beats became louder on this thought The sun came into the room tickling the man in front of me , informing him by the new day.
 me : Good morning Mr. Evan
Mr. Evan: good morning Rose, thank you for waking me up .
 me :It's a pleasure Sir. your breakfast is set the way you like it , enjoy your meal.Sir.
 Evan: thank you Rose.
 I took the door silently behind me as I left the room but part of me was still there. many questions inside my head about the reason he visited the mansion three times in one week, and the meeting he is expecting but my job was to serve not to ask .. some times I feel stupid little maiden with many ambitious dreams of prince  charming and Cinderella but life gets me back to where I belong.. the maiden of the  special guests'mansion at the  valley of kings.
!!   A Bell like voice took me out of the threads I made in my head calling me out : Rose
 , It was Mrs.Dawn the mansion's manager. All the 99 stairs seemed to be one as she called.at that time all I thought of was the last person I ever wanted to mess with today and tomorrow is Mrs. Dawn in fact I didn't want to make any mistake of any kind during Mr. Evan stay .
 Mrs. Dawn told me: the small ball room needs to be set for two persons tonight and it is the guests' order that you do it your self , so all arrangements with musicians , catering , candles every thing . I want you to show all your talents tonight and I expect you to start right away.
me : yes , Mam.
The ball room was about a square of 4 meters on each side so I thought if I gave it a heart like decoration would be nice ,  The noon time was not sensed as every one had a task to do to make that heart shape with natural light combined with artificial ones the dining table at the core of the heart with  a heart like bundles of flowers and carefully picked up music notes were selected by the band. They told me that if someone ordered a table for two persons then it must be a romantic proposal of marriage . The thought inspired me to choose pink and violet with yellow and red ribbons to bound around the table where lights could interact at each different moment to draw a shadow of joy and happiness.I couldn't stop my mind , however , from wishing that the table was set to me with my unanimous love , and finally every thing was set.
 curiosity killed the cat.. and indeed it did.. it proved to be right . here is the evidence;when the time was due I wanted to see who is going to use the room and get the feedback on my design.
 around the corner of the window I stood holding my breath and there he was sitting in front of her a beautiful statue with a charming smile . She would be miss world without an eye blank Suddenly I realized that my heart was beating for Evan, not as a maiden but as a woman, and I went off.
 The old huge Mansion seemed to be so tight, and the two days seemed to move as two years of count.
 I made up my mind that night, and decided to leave . The same hand that grabbed me as I fell , is now busy holding another one. A maiden I might be but still a human with heart ,and I wanted to look for a new future to that heart as it was simply mine.

المشاركات الشائعة